How to Book a trip
Booking a trip with us has been simplified and has been made as hassle free as possible. There is no as such process to book a trip. The first of all process is to search for a destination that you are willing to visit. Please go to the booking page and select the same package and write a simple message on the message box. Once we receive your email, we will calculate the price for you if the price is not already mentioned. We will revert you back with the bank details and swift code. Once you receive the bank details, you are requested to make a deposit of 30% of the total trip cost within a week’s time. Once we receive the amount we sent you the electronic version of receipt on our letterhead.
On the other hand, there is always a room for you to design your own itinerary. However, we will have to write to each other before we finalize the itinerary as the itinerary made by you may not meet the criteria.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Vajra Adventure (P) Ltd. is a responsible company registered under the Government of Nepal and also abided by its laws.Vajra Adventure Pvt. Ltd shall accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions
- 30 percent down payment is required to make in advance as per the company’s policy for booking purposes and the total amount entitled for the treks and tours needs to be deposited up front before or after arrival to Nepal
- In case of payment by credit card or bank transfer, a bank charge of additional 4% is levied on total payable amount.
How to pay your deposit
- You can pay applicable amount either by bank transfer or deposit
- You can pay your applicable amount in cash.
Last minute booking
- We accept all last minute bookings for treks and tours in Nepal but for outbound tours to countries Tibet, Bhutan and India at least 10 days of prior notice is required. Interested candidate or group needs to deposit the entire trek or tour cost at the time of booking.
- No refund shall be entertained byVajra Adventure Pvt. Ltd for 30 percent deposit amount, in case of cancellation of trip for any reason before starting the trip.
- No refund will be made for clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary and regardless for any reasons while on the trek
Amendment in tour cost
- Prices are subject to change and we theVajra Adventure Pvt. Ltd management team reserves the right to revise pricing rate posted offered by us, under many circumstances, or with the fluctuation of dollar market and other various external factors that are beyond our control, for instance fluctuation in exchange rate, government action etc. But, we put forth effort to keep on with affordable and competitive rates.
- In case of guest accommodating/willing to stay on the trail for additional days for any given reason, the clients are liable to pay equivalent to USD 40/per person to the guide at least a day prior to the decided additional day of stay.
- IfVajra Adventure Pvt. Ltd cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural calamities, conflict, harsh climate etc. before commencing the trip, we would be happy to refer an alternative trip of a similar standard.
- In case of 1 additional day on the mountain for acclimatization,Vajra Adventure shall bear the expenses for 3 time meal, accommodation and guide salary.
- Any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking is entirely your responsibility and in no circumstance would be refunded or entertained byVajra Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
- A tour/trek guide who representsVajra Adventure Pvt. Ltd. deserves all authority during your tour in Nepal and outbound tour If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
- It is clients due responsibility to pay for their meal and accommodation during the entire trek if just the guide service is purchased from the company.
- It is client’s responsibility to make all required purchases for Trekking in Nepal. No price includes any sort of trekking gears or equipment.
Impact on your journey
- We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must for you to understand what you are accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries cannot afford such amenities. Weather is another factor that directly impact your flight, travel and trek. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into journey.
- Purchasing comprehensive travel insurance package is must against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is strongly recommended to all our esteemed clients.
Your personal belongings
- On any account, we’re not responsible/ for any loss or damage of your luggage, property or belonging with you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
Papers and Documents
- All necessary documents must be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absence of essential papers and documents.
Risk and responsibility
- Your safety and fun is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our security drill honestly and sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble free. Nevertheless, in case of catastrophe backup plans might emerge and under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as landslides, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring would be your responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
- There is virtual possibility of flight delay or postponement due to notorious weather in Himalayan regions which could happen, particularly, in Everest region (Lukla), Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla region. Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with multiple delays to avoid frustrating consequence. In case of flight cancellation pre-tour/post-tour, you are responsible for your occuring accommodation and food expenses yourself.